(Source: ceremonialize, via colorme-insane)
People in Ferguson Still Need Help!
This website contains a wealth of useful information on ways to help the people in Ferguson, how you can organize and participate locally, and helps to spread the word and keep the message strong.
These jokes are getting out of hand
If a girl is to do the same superman thing where he takes off his disguise, we just look pervy. Not the same effect
First of all: bullshit.
Secondly: If you are not doing the Linda Carter spin, then you’re doing it wrong.
how did you do that so smoothly?
thats some broadway musical shit
But seriously, I think I love you.
heck no, i’m callin dibs
Sorry friend, thatseanguyblogs called dibs first. ;)
Only reblogging this because it’s beautiful.
Those two are perfect for eachother, wow.
>tfw no pdqt3.14gf
pole classes are fun
How the guy who invented a date-rape drug detecting nail polish feels after being attacked by feminists
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. — Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)